USD 900 Nett
A ceremony arranged in the garden, conducted by a registrar / minister | Flower arrangements and décor for the ceremony | A traditional oil lamp | Wedding cake for the couple | A bottle of sparkling wine | A wild flower Bouquet for the bride and a Buttonhole for the Groom.
The day before the ceremony, we warmly welcome both of you to relax for an hour at our spa with extra pampering for the Bride with manicure & pedicure before the ceremony. A certificate of marriage will be issued by the registrar along with a picture frame for you to remember this beautiful celebration.
USD 1450 Nett
The day before the ceremony, we warmly welcome both of you to relax for an hour at our spa with extra pampering for the Bride with manicure & pedicure. A certificate of marriage will be issued by the registrar along with a picture frame for you to remember this beautiful celebration.
Birds Of Paradise
USD 3000 Nett
A ceremony arranged in the garden, conducted by a registrar / minister along with flower arrangements and décor for the ceremony, Tables / chairs , canapés and welcome drink for 20 guests | A traditional oil lamp | A Flutist or Calypso Band for the reception | Sri Lankan dancers and drummers | Sri Lankan cultural show | Wedding cake for the couple | A bottle of sparkling wine OR champagne | A flower bouquet for the bride and a Buttonhole for the Groom | Photographs of the ceremony on a Pen Drive | A gourmet dinner with a bottle of wine for the couple, along with a fireworks display | An upgrade to the Campbell suite, (subject to availability) and champagne breakfast on the first day of your marriage.
The day before the ceremony, we warmly welcome both of you to relax for an hour at our spa, with extra pampering for the Bride with manicure & pedicure. A certificate of marriage will be issued by the registrar along with a picture frame for you to remember this beautiful celebration.
*For additional pax at the reception, USD 20 per person will be charged for the welcome drink and canapés.
- Please get in touch with us to find out rates for any of the below you may require for the reception.
- Special Wedding Lunch/Dinner for your guests. Menus starting from USD 40 net per person onwards
- Traditional Sri Lankan Poruwa ceremony
- Traditional Sri Lanka drummers and dancers
- Marriage Certificate stamped by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs / Consular.
**Administration fees of USD 100 is charged to cover all registration and documentation charges.
- Fireworks Display
- Traditional Sri Lankan Bridal Dressing
- Photographs of the ceremony on a Pen Drive
- Note: If an album is required, we can make necessary arrangements. Additional charges will apply along with courier charges to the specific destination
- We care about making this day a truly memorable one for you. Therefore, the English Rose Wedding Package is the minimum that we can offer while maintaining high service standards. All package rates are fixed. Removal of items will not guarantee any deduction of rate.
- Accommodation is not included in the rate.
All required list of documents should be sent on a timely basis (14 days prior to arrival) in order to process the legal aspect of the registration (if applicable).
- The hotel cannot be held responsible in the event of undesirable weather or any other adverse conditions beyond our control that may result in cancellation or postponement. With an additional charge, marquees can be arranged.
- 50% non-refundable advance payment will be charged at the point of confirmation. 100% Payment to be received 14 days prior to arrival along with necessary documentation for the license (if required)
- If you would like more special touches to your ceremony please feel free to choose from the above list of options.
- We can customize as per your requirements in addition to the above listing. Please feel free to let us know.
- We will provide a simple yet beautiful bouquet of flowers to the bride. However if you require a specific flower type, additional charges may apply.
- The couple would need to stay a minimum of 3 nights at our hotel before the ceremony.
- An affidavit confirming marital status of bride and groom prior to the wedding (Solicitor with company stamp needed)
- If names have been changed prior to the wedding, legal proof has to be presented.
- For nationals living in the UK, documents should be certified by their respective authorities and legalized by the SL High commission in London for a period of 90 days.
- All documents have to be in English in case of foreign nationals.
- FOR UK AND IRELAND – once married in Sri Lanka, marriage certificate must be **certified by the consular affairs section of the ministry of external affairs in Colombo - Official Sinhalese or Tamil translations to English will be provided which can be certified as well, only then will your marriage certificate be valid to submit to authorities outside Sri Lanka **(USD 100 will be charged for this service if required)
- The following list of documents must be provided 14 days before the couple’s arrival - Birth certificate photocopy of the couple - Valid passport copy - Details of names, address and occupations - Parents names, occupations and address. If either party is divorced or widowed, a decree proving the lawful termination of the previous marriage or death certificate of the former spouse should be presented prior to the wedding ceremony
For a quintessential highland experience, come to The Argyle.
No. 196 2/1,
Sri Jayawardenapura Mawatha,
TEL : +94 512 03 0000 / +94 76 388 6846
EMAIL : [email protected]